Monday 11 November 2013

Final Animation Idea - Golem Animation

As stated in the previous post, I wanted to do something that was beautiful, but short. So I decided to stick to the same Fantasy setting and focus on a little girl finding a Golem. This idea was very under-developed before I changed so this wont be as long. The story is similar to that of the Iron Giant, a girl spots a meteor fall from the sky, she goes to it and it's a giant Golem, she takes it back to her village and adventure happens. 

I scraped the idea quickly when I realised the idea was very similar to my course mate Gary's idea, in which the story revolves around a giant and a girl. Because of this I decided to scrap this idea before I developed it more and focus on something completely different and original.

Here is the only piece of concept art I created:


No comments:

Post a Comment